View All Jobs
Reliability MillwrightMississauga - Courtneypark Dr, ON
The successful applicant must:
- Be able to install, troubleshoot, and repair complex production equipment with minimum supervision
- Enhance equipment performance, recommending improvements and implementing.
- Works from drawings, written or verbal instructions and sketches
- Be able to troubleshoot, root cause analysis and identify the problems
- Be strong on preventative maintenance procedures in a 24 hour/day operation
- Have proficient knowledge in use of computerized maintenance management system.
- Ensure all job-related operations are in compliance with GMPs, HACCP, WHMIS and health & safety requirements.
- Carry out root cause analysis for FSQA related concerns – FM hits.
- Review the work notifications and plan corrective action.
- Carry out equipment lubrication on a set frequency.
- Willing to achieve Level -1 reliability certificate.
- Work with other trades to complete the PM finding tasks.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- 433A required
- Experience in a manufacturing environment would be an asset
- Must have a full complement of personal/professional hand tools
- Sense of urgency and attention to detail
- Strong team player as well ability to work alone
- Safety conscious
- Heavy lifting required
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Basic computer ability coupled with strong communication skills
- Highly motivated – able to work well with minimal supervision