Considering a Career at Maple Leaf Foods?
Maple Leaf Foods is Canada’s leading consumer-packaged protein company, headquartered in
Toronto, Ontario. We make high-quality, great tasting, nutritious and innovative food products under leading brands including Maple Leaf®, Maple Leaf Prime®, Maple Leaf Natural Selections®, Schneiders®, Schneiders Country Naturals® and Mina™. Our Company employs approximately 11,000 people in its operations across Canada and exports to more than 20 global markets including the U.S. and Asia.
Our people are passionate about the work they do and the products we make. As we move forward, we are determined to leverage their integrity and passion to continue to build a high-performing, values-based company enabled by high-performing, motivated and talented people.
General Labourer - Courtneypark (Mississauga) Afternoon Shift
TO APPLY: Please send a copy of your resume to email@example.com
The successful applicant must:
- Work within all stations of the department as assigned
- Assist with all aspects of line activities
- Ensure adherence to Food Safety and Quality Assurance requirements
- In compliance with GMPs, HACCP, Health & Safety and WHMIS requirements
- Handling heavy loads with moderate physical exertion (lifting 10-25 kg)
- Fast-paced environment
- Repetitive tasks
- Perform all other duties as assigned
- Ability to read, speak and write English
- Physically fit to perform the required task
- Ability to follow directions and get things done with minimal supervision in a team environment
- Flexibility to work shifts as scheduled
- Highschool education preferred