Considering a Career at Maple Leaf Foods?
Maple Leaf Foods is Canada’s leading consumer-packaged protein company,
Headquartered in Toronto, Ontario. We make high-quality, great tasting, nutritious and
innovative food products under leading brands including Maple Leaf®, Maple Leaf Prime®,
Maple Leaf Natural Selections®, Schneiders®, Schneiders Country Naturals® and Mina™.
Our Company employs approximately 11,000 people in its operations across Canada and
exports to more than 20 global markets including the U.S. and Asia.
Our people are passionate about the work they do and the products we make. As we move
forward, we are determined to leverage their integrity and passion to continue to build a
high-performing, values-based company enabled by high-performing, motivated and
Health and Safety:
Quality & Food Safety Skills:
- Demonstrated ability to wear proper PPE and comply with safety requirements
- Pushing, pulling and overhead reaching, bending and reaching
- Prolonged standing and climbing
Communication, Cooperation & Continuous Improvement Skills:
- Thorough, accurate, and neat completion of forms for HACCP & Quality Assurance
- Product quality checks against customer and internal specifications
- Ability to maintain cleanliness of areas of responsibility
- Ability to read, write and communicate in English
- Positive interaction and information sharing with Associates and Salaried Team
- Active participation in Work Group meetings
- Ability to obtain pertinent information, evaluate information objectively and explore alternative solutions to problems
- Actively finding new and improved ways of completing tasks
- Willing to try new things and assume additional responsibilities
- Cross-shift communication
- Other responsibilities as required
We thank all applicants for their interest in exploring employment opportunities with Maple Leaf Foods however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Applicants may be subject to a background check and must meet the security criteria designated for the position.
Maple Leaf Foods is committed to Employment Equity and maintaining a diverse workforce. Job applicants with a disability who require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process can contact our Talent Attraction Team at firstname.lastname@example.org
. Reasonable accommodations will be determined on a case-by-case basis and your request will be responded to as soon as possible.