Maple Leaf Foods is Canada’s leading consumer-packaged protein company, headquartered in Toronto, Ontario. We make high-quality, great tasting, nutritious and innovative food products under leading brands including Maple Leaf®, Maple Leaf Prime®, Maple Leaf Natural Selections®, Schneiders®, Schneiders Country Naturals® and Mina™. Our Company employs approximately 11,000 people in its operations across Canada and exports to more than 20 global markets including the U.S. and Asia.
- Fast paced, repetitive, standing, requiring excellent hand-eye coordination on assembly line to perform high volume inspection and packaging of further processed raw to frozen protein, mainly poultry parts.
- Variable shift work, start time and length.
- Shifts assigned, not selected. Must be flexible to work any shift assignment.
- Work environment is variable temperatures (mainly cool).
- Adhere to all company health and safety polices and good manufacturing policies
- All personal protective equipment provided.
- Rate is progressive based on established service scale.
- Excellent attendance history
- Assembly line experience preferred
- Some secondary education preferred
- Food handling certificate or skills an asset
- Commitment to all aspects of safety, including food safety
- Engagement and adhere to standard operating procedures
Rate of Pay:
Applicants that possess the qualifications, willing to learn, flexible to meet our production requirements, respectful and dependable, are invited to apply by email or fax.
West Brantford location near major intersection of Colbourne Street West and Veterans Memorial Parkway is ideal for candidates in immediate neighbourhood or ready access from other points in Brantford
. Note that bus route may not correspond to shift start/end times.
We thank all applicants for your interest. Applicants may or may not be contacted for further information.