FEED TRUCK DRIVER
Landmark/Niverville, MB – Full Time Position
The Feed Truck Driver is responsible for the efficient delivery of feed products while providing courteous, quality-conscious customer service as set out by Maple Leaf Agri-Farms company guidelines. This position will report out of both the Landmark and Niverville feed mill locations as required.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & COMPETENCY REQUIREMENTS:
- Provides quality customer service
- Delivers loads of feed as assigned by dispatcher
- Performs daily pre-trip, and weekly truck/trailer inspections
- Reports and discusses truck/trailer maintenance concerns with supervisor
- Maintains log book as required
- Keeps tractor/trailer unit clean and well organized, both inside and out, notwithstanding inclement weather conditions and the demand for on-time feed delivery
- Performs all paperwork according to business requirements
- Ability to work flexible hours, including some weekends and holidays
- Ability to work in extreme temperatures ranging from +40 to -40 degrees Celcius
- Valid Class 1A Driver’s License with favorable Driver’s Abstract
- 3-5 years of experience driving truck/trailer unit
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Please submit resume to:
The successful applicant will be required to provide satisfactory documentation of being fully vaccinated (two doses) as a condition of employment.
We thank all applicants for their interest in exploring employment opportunities with Maple Leaf Foods; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Applicants may be subject to a background check and must meet the security criteria designated for the position. We offer a diverse workforce inclusive to all.